Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, May 14, 2005

Week 8: Announcing to Granny and Grandad Bloomfield

Today Nic and I paid a visit to his parents and shared the good news. They were very happy! This will be grandchild number five for them, so they are well seasoned grandparents!

Nic also mentioned the name Benjamin. Benjamin was top of my male baby name list, but Nic had thought his father may be adverse to the name, but we asked today and it turns out he is not at all. Phew! I was so thrilled to find it is a keeper since I'd resigned myself to scratching it off the list.

Deciding on a girl's name is another story. There are some that we like, but I don't think we've found *the* name yet. Some female names under consideration are: Alice, Audrey, Lauryn, Chloe, Ellen, and Beverly. I guess we have a ways to go before this becomes critical and we'll find out the sex of the baby, which will significantly narrow down the selection, provided the baby is cooperative (Nic would say if it takes after me it won't be! hah!).

Labels: