Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, September 03, 2005

Week 24: Went for a massage - highly recommended!


I was sitting at work Thursday morning after another horrible night's sleep (getting comfortable is a difficult task these days) with an achy back when it suddenly occurred to me "Hey! I don't really need to be here." so I booked the rest of the day, plus Friday off and scheduled a prenatal massage.

The massage was heavenly. The massage therapist had a prenatal pillow which meant I was able to lay on my belly for the first time in ages... what a dream. I will never take sleeping on my belly for granted ever again! In fact, the best part of the whole experience was just lying on my belly! The little beany boy was quite active, however, and I couldn't help wondering if I was squishing him just a bit.