Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Monday, April 17, 2006

My wee man has a cold :(

Ben has come down with a cold. He was a little sniffly yesterday and woke up stuffy this morning. It only got worse. He was very plugged up today, sneezing a lot, and coughing a little. He isn't running a fever, so we've given him a few doses of Infant Dimetapp (which seem to be helping), we propped one end of his mattress up with a wedged pregnancy pillow, and set up a humidifier with Vicks. The aspirator has been my right hand today.

Hopefully he'll get a good sleep tonight. Last night he woke himself up crying and kicking in his sleep. I just tucked him back in and he fell fast asleep again. Poor thing.

I've also come down with a cold, as have Cooper and Andi. We must've all picked it up at the same place, either baby massage class or at our mommy group. I guess we'll be skipping baby massage class tomorrow.

Labels: