Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, May 28, 2005

Week 10: Happy belated birthday to me!

I turned 32 on May 23rd and had a very nice birthday. Phone calls from Dad and Jean and Nic's parents. Nic gave me some great gifts, one of which was a baby photo album for storing our ultrasound and belly pics in. So thoughtful!

Yves and Tanya came up to our place to wish me a happy birthday. I made a point of hiding all traces of pregnancy evidence because we won't be ready to announce until towards the end of June. We did a pretty good job keeping the secret until Nic brought them to the attic to show them his big screen TV - that's when Tanya spotted a copy of "The Expectant Father" on his coffee table. I don't know why it is, but Tanya and Yves seem to inadvertantly find out everyone's secrets. Good thing they're good at keeping them!