Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Thursday, April 27, 2006

4 months old today!

Wow. It's hard to believe it's been four months since Ben joined our family. Well, made us a family, really.

Ben was in a great mood today, despite his poor naps. He also had a few big moments today:
  • The Jumperoo: Ben's finding his feet and moving around more in his Jumperoo. He'll be hilarious once he figures out how to jump. He's also discovering more of the toys on it.
  • The mouth: Everything is going into the mouth. Everything.
  • Possible tooth: I took a look and there seems to be the beginnings of a tooth on the bottom right of Ben's mouth. That might explain everything going into his mouth, although I think all baby's put things in their mouth at this age.
  • Interest in food: Ben was really REALLY interested in the crackers I was eating this afternoon. He'd watch me reach for one in the package, follow it to my mouth, and smile like a little fool every time I chewed. Two months to go before we introduce solids.

Ben's really come a long way in four months. I can hardly wait to see what's around the corner. At the same time I really wish I could slow time down, just a little.

Here are a few 4 month pics:



Labels: