Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My big boy's sleeping in a bed now. :)

*sigh* Where has the time gone? It sounds so cliche, but really, I wonder.

Nic dismantled the crib last night and so Ben bunked in his inflatable/travel Thomas the Tank Engine bed last night. His new furniture arrived today just in time for his afternoon nap. He settled into it no problem, had a great nap. Bedtime rolled around and Ben just climbed right in, no questions, got under the covers and after goodnight kisses from Mama and Daddy he was out like a light.

Now, what *I* love about the bed is that I can actually tuck Ben in properly, with goodnight kisses and all. It was impossible to do a good tucking in job with the crib because of its high rails.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow morning when Ben wakes up and will try to post them soon.

Sweet dreams, little man. :)