Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Week 4: Just booked my appointment with our GP.

It's not until next Tuesday because Ben and I have plans tomorrow morning (indoor playground with Andi and Cooper), Friday (the first class in a series for two-year-olds at the OEYC), and Monday (Ben's allergist appointment).

I am going to have a pretty tough time keeping this pregnancy between just Nic, Ben, and I. Although I'm still in a state of shock, I'm incredibly excited and happy. And it's funny, because I think everyone assumes that subsequent pregnancies can't possibly be as exciting as a first-time pregnancy, and it's not the case at all. Everything starts anew once again, a whole new human being developing over then next nine months, a whole new bonding experience, a whole new set of symptoms. I've already created my ticker, I've created a birth calender, and I've been hitting all my old pregnancy books to see what exactly is going on 'in there'.





I can't wait until we're ready to share with everyone! Much like last pregancy I expect we'll tell the grandparents a little sooner than everyone else.