Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Monday, July 07, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

And here I was SO sure I was having another boy. Goes to show what I know.

I must admit, I find the idea of being the 'primary role model' a little daunting. I've enjoyed Nic being the 'primary role model' so far... because I'd use it as an opportunity to remind him that he should put his dishes in the kitchen 'you're being watched, y'know'. Soooo, that's gonna come back and bite me in the ass. :P

The u/s itself went well, baby's doing great, everything's looking good. Yay!

We didn't get any images this time. We have the option to pay $20 for a CD of three images, but we're going to pass. We got a great image from the 12 week IPS ultrasound, and we're planning on doing a 3D ultrasound also (hoping to get gender confirmation), so we'll have plenty of opportunity for more images.