Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Sunday, February 22, 2009

Product rave: Spectro Kids Eczema Care lotion

Wow, this stuff is incredible!

I had Caitlin at the doctor's office on Friday. She had two red and aggrevated-looking rashy spots on either side of her face in front of her ears. Ben also had this as an infant. And her torso and arms have been very dry since birth. Admitedly I hadn't been very diligent with lotion, so it got worse over time and she started getting flaky and red. Our doctor thinks it's mostly related to the dry weather (we really need to optimize our humidifier) and possibly detergents, so I've had the pleasure of washing all our laundry this weekend. But so worth it if it fixes the problem.

I really wish I'd taken before and after pics. After only two applications there was a very noticable difference in Caitlin's skin, and now after a second day of application her skin looks perfect!