Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Thursday, September 03, 2009

Another Caitlin update!

I think we'll see the two upper lateral incisors soon which will bring her tooth count to eight. Teething isn't very hard on her at all, so let's hope it stays this way.

She's still rolling around everywhere desperately trying to crawl and she gets so mad when she's trying to go somewhere but her body doesn't cooperate.

Ben has to keep an eye on his toys because she beelines for his Hot Wheels. He's pretty good at giving her something else to play with when he catches her with a toy of his that either isn't safe for her or that he doesn't want to share.

Caitlin has a wonderful appetite. She'll eat pretty much anything. And she's not fussy about textured foods either, so often I'll make a small batch of alphabet pasta or rice and mix it with pureed meat and veg and she gobbles it up. She also likes to self feed and is so funny when you dump some puffed wheat on her tray. She snatches it right up. She also likes blueberries, banana, and gnawing on big chunks of soft pear.

Caitlin continues to sleep well. We never hear from her through the night. Once in a while I'll find she's awake when I peek in on her before I go to bed myself. And she's so sweet. I'll be greeted by two little eyes and a big smile in the dark. I can't help myself picking her up and giving her a big snuggle during which she'll gently play with my hair and stroke my face. I love that time with her.

Everyone who meets her just adores her. She truely is a sweet little girl.

Labels: