Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Friday, October 27, 2006

10 months old and finally a tummy sleeper :)

Ben had a wonderful day to mark his ten months. Granny and Granddad Bloomfield came up for a visit, he had three naps instead of two, *and* a first - he's sleeping on his tummy, entirely of his own doing.

I just went in to check on Ben and found him sleeping on his tummy. I have never seen him sleep on his tummy, aside from his first few of weeks of life when he slept on me all the time. I couldn't believe it. His room was dark and I couldn't see much... I thought he still had his pacifier in his mouth so I reached in to pluck it and found myself tugging on his ear. Ha!

Ben's been working so hard to become more mobile, and finally he's rolling around, becoming more confident in his ability to move. And I understand that this might not seem like a big deal at Ben's age, but this is a real accomplishment for our Wee 'B', and I'm just overflowing with pride.

I also think he might be cutting his 12 month molars a little early. His cheeks were very red today, particularly this afternoon, and he's been gnawing on his fingers like mad the past week or so. He's also woken up through the night, very upset, which is pretty unusual for Ben.