Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Monday, October 16, 2006

My boy's a bum scooter :)

Ben has been favouring scooting over crawling. We've seen him move short distances, but never with any real intent or purpose (that we were aware of), but this morning I saw him scoot around (slowly, mind you, but scooting nonetheless!!) and really working for toys out of his reach. In fact, he worked his way off his play mat, over the the console table to get out his drum kit that was underneath, then I watched him open it up and take out all the toys to play with.

Here's the master of disaster in action this morning:



And I know I've mentioned that Ben can put balls into his dino, but I've learned that he really understands me when I tell him to do so. When I tell Ben to "put the ball in the hole" he grabs a ball and puts it into his dino. And when I asked him to find a ball this morning he looked around, then fished one out of his basket. He looked so pleased, and in case you can't tell, I'm incredibly proud of my little man.



Labels: