Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Breaking news!

I quit my job!

I've been back to work almost two months now and it's just not working well for us. After a lot of discussion and consideration Nic and I decided that it would be best for all of us if I were home with Ben full-time. The hardest part for me was telling Ben's daycare provider. She's been so good to Ben and has invested a lot of time getting to know him these past couple of months that I am really sad that the daycare experience will come to an end for him.

My last day of work won't be until March 30th. I'm on a project that could use me a while longer, and I certainly don't want to burn any bridges since it's likely I'll be knocking on their door again in a few years, so I'll stick it out another month.

Everyone has been really supportive of this decision and that's making it much easier for me.

I'm really looking forward to spending my days with my wee "B" once again. :)