Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ben's Christmas concert this morning

It was a bit hectic getting us all out of the house, but we made it on time. Unfortunately we forgot the camera. :( BUT we did have the camcorder, so Nic captured some video.

I was a little nervous how well Caitlin would fare, but she slept through the whole thing. I was expecting her to wake up hungry at some point since she hadn't eaten much before we left, and since I'm nursing this time around I wasn't quite sure how I would discreetly do so - I'm pretty new to this, so while a blanket is all well and good once she's latched, I need to see what I'm doing to get her latched. Surely we'll be old pros at this soon though. :)

Anyway, it was a really cute concert. Ben, like most of the kids, was a bit hesitant to perform and probably a bit stunned by the audience, but he did great. And he was so cute! I'm so, so happy that my delivery recovery was so much better this time. And of course I cried. I even cried watching children who weren't mine! I guess that's the hormones for you.

If I get some time I'll try to capture some video from the concert for the blog.