Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Friday, September 30, 2005

Week 28: Andi's being induced on Oct 10th!

My friend Andi is being induced on October 10th, approximately 2 weeks before her estimated due date. I'm so excited! She'll have the baby at the same hospital that I will; just down the road from my house. Nic and I will spend some time at the hospital with Andi, Vinny, and the rest of their family that day. We're all so excited to meet little Cooper James! And I keep thinking about how they know the sex of their baby, named their baby, and now know when he'll arrive! It's a bit like waiting for a long, lost relative!

Oh, and Andi's mom (Grandma Carol) knitted the cutest little sweater and bonnet for Ben. I'm at work so I'll have to take a photo later and post it.

Labels: