Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Monday, February 27, 2006

Ben is two months old today!

Sometimes it seems we just got home from the hospital and other days it seems as if a lifetime has passed. I have learned so much from wee Ben in such a short time.

And Ben is smiling a lot more (I really need to capture a pic of his adorable grin) and I can prompt smiles by tickling his lips.

He's almost out of his 0-3 month clothing (some he's outgrown already.)

Ben is also very good at entertaining himself. This morning I put him in his play dome and was able to shower and get dressed, make the bed, brush my teeth and hair, and tidy his room a little... Ben just happily played.

Ben is more vocal and chatty. We almost seem to chat sometimes because he'll respond to my conversation with gurgles. It's cute.

Anyway, I had hoped to post some pics but we were out and about most of the day so Ben's having his nap now. Maybe I can get one at bedtime.

Labels: