Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It just keeps getting more and more fun!

I remember thinking at three months how much fun Ben was becoming. How much he seemed to learn, and how much more interactive he was becoming. But now at four months I see the fun is endless and increasing exponentially!

These days he loves putting things in his mouth. And I've seen him pass an object from one hand to the other. I've also watched him fish out his favourite rattle from the bottom of a pile.

Tonight he rolled over. And his little pudgy legs just keep getting stronger and stronger. He's loving the exersaucer, and he is so proud of himself when he's standing in our laps. And he's beginning to figure out that he can use his legs in the Jumperoo.

He's becoming less and less interested in his pacifier and finding ways to soothe himself. He sure loves blankets, this kid.

I can only imagine the fun and excitement that's around the corner! I'm just so pround of our Ben. He's becoming a real little boy. And fast.

Labels: