Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ben is pushing himself into a sit and trying to pull himself up!

The weekend of November 18th Ben pushed himself into a sit, and had done so a couple of times, but he really perfected it this past weekend of the 25th. Hardwood, carpet, it makes no difference. Now I know he prefers to bum scoot to get around because if we put him on his belly he immediately pushes himself up into a sit and scoots off. It's pretty darn cute.

Ben is also trying desperately to pull himself into a stand in his crib too. This makes naptime a little more interesting, because rather than go right to sleep he prefers to practice his new moves for a while.

I'm going to look at buying a lower crib now. We have one on loan from Robin and Beth, but with the side rail up I can't reach in to get Ben, and it's a bit of effort to get it in place. I'm hoping to find a crib low enough that I can just lean over. If I can find a crib that converts to a toddler bed, even better!