Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ben waved for the first time today!

This morning Ben waved good bye to the cashier at Shopper's Drugmart. I've never really spent any time teaching Ben to wave, so it's not something he's ever really done before. Every. Single. Cashier. however waves good bye to Ben so I guess it's something he's just picked up through observation. It was pretty cute. I don't know if I'll get a repeat, but it was very deliberate this morning.

Ben is also "creeping" a bit on his belly. He's much quicker scooting on his bum, but he's finally figured out how to move forward on his belly, even if he looks like he's in basic military training while he's doing it. :)

And I bought Ben some toddler toothpaste this morning. Until now I'd been brushing his teeth with plain, ol' water, but he's really enjoying the flavour of toothpaste (fruity-tooty, I believe) so brushing his teeth is a breeze.