Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, April 05, 2008

Week 5: Had a half decent sleep last night.

My rhinitis issues that have been plaguing me seem to have eased up somewhat by doing absolutely nothing.

I've tried:
  • saline spray
  • saline nasal irrigation (that one's pleasant, and made matters a million times worse)
  • nasal gel
  • inert cellulose
  • antihistamine (finally, when I became desperate)

None of them really worked. I thought the antihistamine *might* be helping, but I didn't take it last night and I didn't have too much trouble breathing. And I only used one tissue all night long (astounding since I've been averaging a box of tissue every two-three nights). So hopefully this is the end of my serious rhinitis issues and the start of better nights sleep. Now I can begin tossing and turning for entirely different reasons.