Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week 8: I hate to complain, but...

This pregnancy is kicking my ass. I feel like complete crap. I'm not sleeping well at night. My allergies have been so bad that I've had to get a prescription spray, and it's not working well enough at night so I'm still taking a decongestant so I can sleep. And I really, really hate taking medicine while pregnant, but I don't have a lot of choice if I want to be able to get some rest. :(

I can't nap because I'm too stuffed up. If I'm not vomitting I feel like I want to vomit. I didn't get morning sickness, I got all-day sickness. Oh, and to top it off I think I've caught some bronchial thing, my throat is killing me and I have a wicked 'productive' cough - lovely.

Uggggggh.

This pregnancy is SO different from my last pregnancy.

And I hope we can find a home for the cats soon. I don't think it'll solve all my problems, but it'll help.