Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Thursday, May 22, 2008

Week 13: A little preggo update

I'm definitely past my morning/all-day sickness. I get the occassional wave of nausea, but it's usually curbed with a little food.

I'm sleeping much better. I wake maybe once per night. And the allergy medication/nasal spray has helped tremendously with my stuffiness. We also found the cats a new home (we sure miss the girls), but it will take a few months before the house stops being an allergy zone.

I've put on more weight this time around. With Ben I'd gained 1 lb by week 13, but this time around I've put on almost 5 lbs. (but with the extra weight I'd gained over Christmas I'm actually 9-10 lbs over my prepreg - and postpreg - weight with Ben *sigh*). Well, I suppose now is not the time to obsess over my weight gain. The fact that I seem to be having a healthy pregnancy so far is most important.

My IPS u/s is booked for this Monday, after which I will publish all my pregnancy posts. And hopefully I'll leave with a little photo that I can post too. :)