Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, November 29, 2008

Week 40: Still here. Again.

Had my OB appointment and nothing really to report. Just a blood pressure and weight check. My next appointment isn't until Dec 8th, which is five days after my due date, so if I haven't gone by then I imagine there will be talk of induction... but I really don't think I'll be attending that appointment.

I'm feeling a bit blah lately, bending is really a lot of work, well, really anything that is normally effortless is pretty exhausting. Just getting in and out of the car! It's ridiculous. I'm really looking forward to having the baby, getting past the recovery period, and moving on with our new 'normal' around here.

Anyway, couldn't sleep, but I've been up for an hour or so now so I should think about getting back to bed.