Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week 39: Ready when you are, kid!

Floors swept and mopped - check!
Kitchen cleaned - check!
Up and down stairs furniture dusted - check!
All bathrooms (toilets, sinks, counters, tubs, mirrors, etc.) cleaned - check!
All laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away - check!
Grocery shopping done - check!
Lists made for the ILs so they know what to do, re: preschool - check!
My emergency contact list on the fridge - check!
Bag packed (my stuff and babe's) - check!

(I have this overwhelming urge to send Nic and Ben to a hotel until I go in to labour. I'm convinced it's the only way the house will stay this way!)

Now if the baby would just decide to come a little early while all my ducks are in a row that'd be awesome.

Instead she'll likely decide next weekend, once the house is sufficiently disasterous again, will be better.

Now I get the whole nesting thing. I'm convinced the only reason it occurs is because women hate coming home to a messy house. And knowing they're not going to feel like cleaning it after having a baby.