Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day we had. I've taken tonnes of photos, but I'll have to upload them later when I have a bit more time. Watch this entry for an update.

I slept in. Ben and Nic went out to McD's to pick up breakfast this morning. Nic surprised me with a digital SLR camera that I was hoping to buy from a former colleague (I wasn't sure I could convince Nic it was a worthwhile investment - but I guess I did!), cards, and flowers.

Caitlin's extra special gift was laughing for the first time today. Baby laughter is such a beautiful sound. I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about it. As it turns out Caitlin's sense of humour is much like her brother's - she laughed at toys being dropped on the floor.

There was a carnival in town so we went to ride some rides. Ben and Nic went down the massive slide several times - Ben loved it! Then Ben and I rode the bumper cars and the mini-coaster. Caitlin slept through most of it. :)