Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Thursday, June 16, 2005

Week 13: Weight gain and bad smells

The start of week 13 and I have gained 1 pound so far. Not bad. I'm pleased that I haven't ballooned too early. I have heard stories of women gaining 15 pounds in the first 3 months due to over-eating and it freaks me out.

Nic has announced our pregnancy to his brothers. Slowly the entire world will know. Two more weeks and I'm spilling the beans at work.

At this point I do not see any signs of nausea letting up. In fact, I almost seem to be more sensitive to smells than I was earlier on in my pregnancy. I Febreezed the entire house when I got home from work, then sprayed room deodorizer, and announced to Nic that we have a lot of cleaning to do this weekend. And it's not like our house is actually dirty or stinky to the non-pregnant nose. Poor Nic.