Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, October 01, 2005

Week 28: The nursery is painted and registries done!

Nic took this past week off work, as planned, and finished a bunch of work in the nursery. The room is now painted and ready for new carpeting and underpadding, which we expect to be installed in a couple of weeks. After the carpet is laid we can set up the crib and change table, then shop for the remaining items... seating, night stand, book shelf, etc.

Anyway, here's a photo of the nursery-in-progress. I love the colour! Nic did a wonderful job!

And finally I went to the mall and set up baby registries with Sears and Babies R Us (are ya happy now, Andi??) Knowing how easy it is for these things to get out of hand I tried to keep it scaled down and I think I met my objective. Whittling down a list of necessities can be overwhelming though... there are just so many choices.