Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Week 38: New belly pics

Well, here's a few more shots of my enormous belly:




I had another prenatal appointment today and everything is still looking good. The baby's heartbeat is strong, my blood pressure is good, sugars and protein levels are fine, and my weight has gone down a pound, so total weight gain at this point is 27 lbs.

I've been doing baby laundry all evening. For a person who isn't even here yet he sure has a lot! It'll be nice to have it done and out of the way.

Bags are almost all packed for the hospital. Baby's bag is done and I've started mine. I'll have to do a little shopping next week when my leave from work begins, but I could easily make do if I had to go to hospital early.

Pretty soon we'll be as ready as we can possibly be and it'll just be a waiting game!