Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Sunday, November 13, 2005

Week 34: 4 more weeks of work!

And I can hardly wait. December 9th can't arrive quickly enough.

And at 34 weeks I'm feeling pretty good, although tired, as usual. I didn't sleep very well the past couple of nights and now I have a case of the sniffles. Hopefully it's just a temporary side effect from the lack of sleep and not a full-on cold.

My prenatal appointments continue to go well. The baby is getting bigger and I was up another 2 lbs at my last appointment for a total of 22 lbs. My blood pressure is good, no signs of gestational diabetes or pre-eclempsia, no swelling, no heart burn... let's hope things stay this way!


Nic and I went out and bought our travel system yesterday. We decided on the Graco MetroLite. The big selling feature for me was the simple fact that this is a lightweight system.