Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, October 08, 2005

Week 29: Prenatal classes

Nic and I attended prenatal classes at our hospital last night and all day today. There was a lot of information to take in, but it was quite interesting, for the most part.

I'm feeling much better about the idea of having an epidural, although I'm much more worried about how we'll cope when we first bring the baby home and he's feeding every 2 - 3 hours and we're not sleeping, especially since I don't have any immediate family locally. Nic's planning to take the first couple of weeks off after the baby's born, but he'll play it by ear and if he needs to be at home longer he'll take more time off. Nic's family is just in Toronto and I know they're more than happy to help if we need it and I appreciate that SO much, but I just miss my mom a lot right now.