Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Sunday, October 23, 2005

Week 31: Baby hiccups!

I'm 31 weeks today and snapped this pic of myself yesterday. I really should ask Nic to take the pictures so that the camera isn't in the shot all the time. (Nice elastic band holding it all together, eh?)

I've finally felt baby hiccups two nights in a row. Friends weren't kidding me when they said one of the most bizarre things I'd feel during pregnancy would be hiccups in my crotch!

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good for the most part, but getting a little slower. I'm up about 20 lbs, but still managing to haul my butt and my laptop up the three flights of stairs to my cube at work. Fatigue is setting in again. My quality of sleep is okay, but not great.

I can hardly wait to be finished with work. I'm not sure I can stick it out until December 9th, but I don't feel I have a whole lot of choice. Oh well...

Here's looking forward to mat leave, the arrival of little Ben, and the holiday season! :)

Labels: