Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's occurred to me that I'll need a new blog name.

It's not really *all* about the Benjamin anymore (although Ben might disagree). And while I'm thrilled that I'm blogging about Ben and my pregnancy, and in a few short months, another child, I'm sad to give up the blog name, frankly, because it's witty and clever (in my ever-so-humble opinion) and I'm not sure I can come up with something new that's equally witty and clever. And I'm not a fan of managing two blogs. (Twice now I've typed 'blag' instead of 'blog' and it's really annoying me... typo'ing appears to be one of my pregnancy side effects this time around. But I digress.)

So yeah, if anyone has any wonderful suggestions, please pass them on. Just don't suggest 'All About the Bloomfields' or 'All About the Kids', etc. - it just doesn't work. And if you're suggestion is really terrific I'll name the baby after you.