Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

25 weeks today!

Hello third trimester!! 15 more weeks to go.

And we better get on the ball soon. Some bigger things I'd like to get done before I have the baby:
  • purchase a new convertable crib; the height of Ben's crib, which was generously loaned to us by family, is too high for me to easily lean into and reach the baby once the mattress is dropped - this resulted in many middle-of-the-night obscenities muttered by your's truly, exacerbated by the finicky side-drop feature
  • paint the nursery; I already have a colour in mind
  • purchase curtains and rod, lamp, nightlight, and quilt wall hanger dealie

I'm especially excited about getting a new crib. And going with a convertable means we'll get a lot more use out of it as it converts to a toddler bed, then later, a full/double.