Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Week 16: Catching up

It's been a while! Not a lot has changed, although I am feeling a bit better. The nausea seems to have subsided but I'm still pretty tired. We're trying to get the the puppy sleeping in her crate again (for the last couple of months she's been sleeping in bed with us and causing my allergies to act up, not to mention the jumping on my head at 6am). Anyway, she cried a bit last night, and naturally I felt bad, so I didn't sleep well. Once we know she won't have accidents we'll let her have run of the bedroom, but either way she'll have to get used to sleeping on the floor before the baby arrives.

I've graduated to maternity clothes, although I don't think I look very pregnant and I'm sure people just think I'm getting fat. I can still wear most of my pre-pregnancy tops, but I *need* to wear maternity pants.

Nic finally heard the baby's heartbeat at our last prenatal appointment. He made a lot of faces while he was listening so I started laughing... and practically blew his poor ear drums out!!

Now we're looking forward to our next ultrasound on July 28th where we may find out if our little "wingnut" (as Nic calls it) is a boy or a girl... or just uncooperative!