Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They are *always* listening.

So I'm under the weather again, and as a result, sleeping poorly and a little short on patience. Yesterday during lunch Ben was like a broken record, saying the *same* thing over and over again... like he was caught in a loop or something. No matter what I said, did, etc. he just kept going... the same phrase, over and over. Gahh. I finally put my head in my hand and muttered to myself 'I am going to lose my mind.'

This morning, after yet another crappy night's sleep, I was finding myself easily annoyed again. This time I mutter to myself (because muttering to myself kinda helps keep me from flying off about nothing) 'OMG, I'm gonna lose it.' Of course, Ben catches me, and quickly replies 'You gonna looooooose your mind, Mama!'