Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thomas, Gordon, and the Caboose

If you're at all familiar with Thomas and Friends you'll know what I'm talking about.


Ben's been a bit obsessed lately with being a caboose. Daddy is Thomas, and yep, Mama is Gordon. And the game begins: Thomas leads the way, Gordon attaches to Thomas, and the Caboose attaches to Gordon... and away we go, around the house... in a chugging conga line. Anyone looking in our windows would think we were all nuts!

Frankly, I'm not sure how I feel about being Gordon. Gordon's one of the big engines. Presumably I'm Gordon because I'm pregnant, and really, it's fitting. Hopefully I'll become Percy in a couple of months' time! ;)

Fortunately for me though, Ben doesn't refer to me as Gordon outside of the game. Daddy on the other hand is slowly becoming Thomas. In fact, Ben came downstairs from his nap yesterday asking where Thomas (Daddy) was. And he'll correct himself sometimes when he says 'Daddy' and change it to 'Thomas'.