Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 37: OB appointment update

So I got my "walkin' papers" yesterday. Y'know, the ones you carry on your body and under no circumstances are you to seperate from them? Those ones.

Yay! That means I'm getting close. (I'll be full term tomorrow.)

Got the results of my GBS (group b streptococcus) swab - it was negative. Phew! Really didn't want to do IV antibiotics because abx always do a number on my gut.

Everything else was just fine. Babe's heartbeat nice and strong as usual... always nice to hear. I'm down a pound, but OB says it's a non-issue at this stage in the game. (And according to my friend Judy losing weight at the end of her pregnancy was an early sign of labour.)

Next Monday is my internal so we'll get an idea where exactly the babe's head is and what my cervix is doing. So please, send me 'head engaged/dialated cervix vibes' until then.