Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Thursday, March 12, 2009

My sweet boy

I had asked Ben last night if he would like to give Caitlin some of his old baby books that he doesn't look at anymore. He was firmly in the 'no' camp at the time. This morning, however, he'd changed his mind, so we went through his books and he selected a generous amount to pass on to Caitlin (he had three bins of books and in the end passed a bin's worth on to Caitlin). For being so generous I offered to buy him a few new books today while we were shopping for new rubber boots, but he spotted a 'Diesel 10' die cast from the Thomas and Friends show, and he had lost all interest in books, so Diesel 10 it was. (And can I just say how totally impressed I was when he looked at an entire wall of Thomas character die casts and asked specifically for Diesel 10...!)