Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Monday, November 03, 2008

Week 36: Down to one week appointments!

I had an appointment with my OB tonight. Everything's looking good. He thinks baby's head down (where exactly, who knows, but down) - I won't get an internal until my 38 week appt, so in two weeks time.

Baby's heartbeat is nice, steady, and strong. Blood pressure's good, urine's good, weight's good (I'm up about 26 lbs total so far; I gained 30 with Ben and I ate far fewer cherry turnovers!) I had my GBS swab, so I should get the results at my appointment next Monday (yes, next Monday, because now I have weekly appointments - always a sign that the end of pregnancy is near!).

So that's where I'm at. I can hardly believe I'm going to be full-term (37 weeks pregnant) next week and I'm due in four!