Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Saturday, November 08, 2008

Week 37: I hate to complain, but...

I'm really sick and tired of being enormous. I'm uncomfortable, grouchy, none of my clothes fit. I'm constantly pulling up my pants to keep keep them from falling off, and pulling my shirts down to keep them from riding up. I feel frumpy, bulky, out of 'space for rent', and ready to have this freakin' baby. Gahhh.

Everything that requires me to bend is annoying, from putting on my own socks to picking something up off the floor. God help anyone who adds to my daily list of chores (which is basically a neverending cycle of tidying).

Part of me knows being pregnant is technically the 'easy' part because the baby isn't really creating extra work yet, but I'm at the point where I'll take a crying baby that *Daddy* is holding while I comfortably bend and put my socks on.