Benjamin and Caitlin: The Ultimate Tag Team



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Physiotherapist booked!

We went with the private therapist. Our first appointment is next Tuesday while Ben's in school. The first appointment is $90 and subsequent appointments are $85. I'm willing to pay $13/visit for convenience of having a therapist come to the house (our private coverage will pay the rest), besides, if we had to go to the hospital I'd have to pay for parking which would come to as much anyway.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what she thinks and what kind of exercises she'll recommend. (Apparently I'll need to buy an exercise ball.) I'm so glad our GP referred us to see a paediatrician because this may have overlooked otherwise because even though I noticed and encouraged her to turn her head left more often (and she has), it wouldn't have occurred to me that it was physio-worthy. Fortunately though it's mild, so I don't think Caitlin will require too much in the way of treatment.

Labels: